1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 13, 2015 12:12 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

What "PLAN" means?

mikhail_66

Hello everybody, in particular - ADOBE representatives. I would like to understand the following: the site (www.adobe.com, just to make it 100% clear) tells that the the plan "for photografers" "includes" Lightroom and Photoshop.

Now, what I was supposed to do is to by a subscription. So I did: I purchased an annual plan "For photografers". I installed Adobe Creative Cloud (ACC) program, it connected to my Adobe account, and now ACC shell shows me photoshop and lightroom, offering me to buy both of them (otherwise I am using trial versions, which expire in 30 and 9 days, correspondingly). So, this tells me that my initial interpretation of the words "What's included" was wrong: I interpreped "included" as if I buy the plan which "includes" Photoshop and Lightroom, then I can "use" both pieces of software for the period of time while the plan is active (one year in my case). To the contrary, the plan now wants me to buy licenses for photoshop and lightroom separately for additional money (and much bigger money, I might add, comparatively to what I paid for the plan).

Now, my question is: what is wrong? Have I interpreted word "included" in a wrong way? Does the word "included" mean that trial version may be a sufficient part of the deal?

And my another question is: the above mentioned products, which are included in the plan "For Photografers": 1) are these product included as trial versions? 2) Do I need to buy separate licenses for each of the products (photoshop and Lightroom)?

What’s included with the Creative Cloud Photography plan?

Lightroom

Lightroom is your go-to app for organizing, enhancing, and sharing your images, whether they’re from your iPhone, point and shoot, or DSLR.

Photoshop

Photoshop gives you the tools for retouching, compositing, and editing down to the pixel so you can transform your images into anything you can imagine.