1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 13, 2015 8:36 AM by A.T. Romano

the maximum numbered of allowed users

douglasd706171

The screen prompt reads "The serial number is already in use by the maximum  allowed users. You must deactivate another computer or provide another valid serial number to use this product again on this computer". But this computer replaced the older computer that I had it installed on and I cant access that computer anymore because it 's fried.. Any suggestions? I haven't upgraded since PE7  , there were no max allowed users with that version. WTF?

• 1. Re: the maximum numbered of allowed users
          A.T. Romano Level 7

douglasd

Adobe allows the customer to use the purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 computers. And, then only one at a time.

Counting the fried computer and before you attempt to use the serial number again, how many computer have this same purchased activated serial number?

If you have a purchased activated serial number trapped on your fried computer and you want to install that purchased activated serial number on 2 of your computers, then Adobe is the only one who can possibly resolve this matter of counts on the server for you. Please try to contact Adobe Chat, using

Contact Customer Care

Please let us know the outcome as your schedule permits.

Thank you.

ATR