• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You will need to Install the latest Flash plugin to view this page properly.. Steam.. Win 10

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am getting "You will need to Install the latest Flash plugin to view this page properly" in steam when trying to view Game trailers.

All suggestions i can find seem to suggest that i install an ActiveX Plugin through internet explorer, however IE10 apparently has an inbuilt Flash plugin and the Flash download page seems well aware of this. Other suggestions included selecting "install for another browser" options when using Chrome or Firefox. I have downloaded the Flash Player Plugin for IE with ActiveX but Windows blocks it saying that it "doesn't have permission to perform this action" and fails the installation.

I can not find anyone else showing this particular issue, but i can't be the only one experiencing it.. Is anyone able to help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2015 Sep 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me also i can't open my dota 2 games. when i click play it will display this CAppSystemDict: :LoadSystemAndDependencies():AppSystemDict: Error in Connect() of interface 'GameUI011"!

Anyone can help me too???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is Flash Player enabled in IE?  And make sure ActiveX Filtering is disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines