1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 14, 2015 7:01 AM by A.T. Romano

Hi [PE 12 reverted to trial version]

mikej91838734

Hi, I purchased and registered premiere elements 12 last year.

Yesterday, it would not let me do any work without a big grey band across the screen reading "created with Adobe premiere Elements trial version".

I need to get rid of this unnecessary band. I do not have a trial version.

Thanks,

M

[Title edited for clarity... Mod]

• 1. Re: Hi,
          A.T. Romano Level 7

M

Best give your thread a title that reflects the nature of your question. A moderator may do that once it is noticed. You might try to edit it with the Edit option which is probably in the column to the right of your thread.

What computer operating system is involved? Have you updated 12 to 12.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates?

But, to your immediate question....when you open the project are you getting a try or buy dialog? If so, the click on the License This Product button in that dialog and following the instructions which will include inserting your purchased serial number when it is asked for. Have you been there and done that.

However, are you really saying that you are trying to open a project created in the tryout in the purchased product and are seeing the Adobe watermark in the monitor? If that is the case, the go to Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files. You may or may not have to hit the Render button above the Timeline after that.

Please review, consider, and supply more details.

Thanks.

ATR