8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2007 9:04 AM by Sami@Adobe

API

jitendramr Level 1
      Is there any Kuler API?
        • 1. API
          monkinetic
          Nothing provided by Adobe yet - I've been documenting the REST API that the Flash app uses at:

***edited by moderator for content***

Cheers
          • 2. Re: API
            juyaz
            how cool would that be........ good job monkinetic. you're obviously psycho and OCD... all in one human. muchlove
            • 3. Re: API
              juyaz Level 1

how the hell did you figure out the schema? you couldn't have just been guessing. are you psychic? what color underpants am i wearing?
              • 4. Re: API
                juyaz Level 1

how the hell did you figure out the schema? you couldn't have just been guessing. are you psychic? what color underpants am i wearing?
                • 5. API
                  monkinetic Level 1
                  juyaz,

um, if you read the page I linked to you would see that I figured it out with a little guesswork ***edited by moderator for content***.

And it's a trick question, you're not wearing any underpants.
                  • 6. Re: API
                    Sami@Adobe Adobe Employee
                    Hello Monkinetic,
                    LOL about the underpants comment.
                    Sadly, as part of my job as site moderator, I needed to edit your post as it was not appropriate content here. I'm sure you understand why.
                    We have heard you.
                    Sami
                    • 7. Re: API
                      monkinetic Level 1
                      Sami,

It's funny, I got your post via the RSS feed and was surprised to see *which* part you deemed inappropriate! :-)

That's fine - not trying to be difficult, just enjoying the hackery!

--Steve
                      • 8. Re: API
                        Sami@Adobe Adobe Employee
                        Due to popular demand, we have released APIs for the kuler RSS feeds and the ability to search themes. For more about the kuler APIs, including an FAQ, see the wiki. Look for a future Showcase on Adobe Labs to see the "colored by kuler" applications that kuler members have created!
                        Sami