1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 14, 2015 10:30 AM by Brad Lawryk

LR 6 CC 2015:  Running Mac Yosemite.  Having data corruption problems.  What could be the cause?

leicaman65

Hi,

I and running LR6 PS CC On a New MacPro with 16 GB RAM.  My LR catalog is running on a CalDigit Thunderbolt 2 external RAID 1 array.  I have never had a problem with this setup.  Just recently upgraded to LR6 / PS CC 2015.

Over labor day I went on holiday and upon my return I loaded the 277 images from my Nikon D810 off of my 64GB SanDisk SDXC SD card into my LR 6 CC 2015 catalog.

The next day I tried to load the images onto another machine from the SD card and got a message that the cards data was corrupted. It also could no longer be read by my D810.

I then opened LR 6 CC 2015 to examine the images that I had loaded the previous day.  In Library mode the images were not displaying correctly.  The thumbnails were showing with a full image display showing behind them!

I took my MacPro to Apple where they tested the machine out.  Video, Hard drive, RAM and OS10 tested 100% OK. BUT the Apple technician DID find error logs that indicated a problem with LR6 CC 2015 on dates and times that correspond to the time I noticed and issue... and even before.

I have those error logs but I have no idea what they mean.

How can I get these to Adobe to have them analyzed?

Anyone else having a problem?

Thanks.