I am new to Adobe Effect.
My goal is to make a tribute video of Lewis Marnell.
1. Slow down motion
2. Add Halo effect (warm and peaceful with CEVs)
3. Add Angel ring. (Like Lewis is skating in heaven. Angel ring must be spinning with halo effect.)
1. Can this be achieved with Adobe Effect?
2. What other software do I need?
3. Can this be achieved with Blender 2, Autodesk product or other apps?
4. Do I sign up for Creative Cloud Single-App plan?
Music will be slow, warm and peaceful.
It will be about 3 mins long with few photo slides.
A lot of the footage will be used off this SB Chronicles Unplugged: Shane O'Neill presents Lewis Marnell - YouTube
E6330 i7 3.0GHz 8GB SSD
Windows 8 64bit
All of this can be done in AE, but of course you will have to learn the program. None of it is too demanding once you have the basics of tracking, masking and some effects down.
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully get the monthly plan of the AE soon! Wish me luck!