0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2015 2:58 AM by jonasa12363983

Adobe; change your language strategy

jonasa12363983 Level 1

This is a question directly to Adobe:

I wish that you would change your language strategy, Ive worked with your products a lot at different marketing/graphic/print companies and whenever we get new systems/workstations our products comes preinstalled with Adobe in my native language - which to me is complete idiocy. Why anyone would want their Adobe product in their native language is beyond my comprehension. If you ever follow a tutorial, its not compatible because you cant find any menus they are talking about, working internationally is a hassle because you have no idea what your colleges are talking about when you are stuck with a native copy of your adobe product...

I know I am nagging here, but please consider making international english always the default install language? I am pretty sure the people that value their adobe products in their native language is a very small crowd, senior citizens or people who didnt go to school and use them for fun. I think its a pretty good bet that any educated graphic artist would have to be fluent in english. In sweden a person working in my field not fluent in english is more or less not existing.

Thanks for hearing me out at least - reinstalling all your products just to change language takes a lot of time!