Rename files in Lightroom: press F2
To edit in Photoshop and have the result in Lightroom ... in Lightroom right-click on a photo, select Edit In ..., perform your edits in Photoshop and then Save (not Save As...). Do not export from Lightroom, edit in PHotoshop and then import back into Lightroom.
Blogstomp ... I don't use it so I can't help.
1. You can rename your files in Lightroom :
- While importing you can rename it under File Renaming option:
- After Import : Select the images you want to rename and then rename it by going into Library> Rename file option
2. Lightroom would not allow you to add duplicate file, If you have the following box checked while importing.
3. You can only sync your Lightroom collection to your Mobile app.
Please let us know if it helps.
Thank you SO much. I cannot believe that Renaming Files was as simple as F2.... ugh, I should have asked here 2 weeks ago! Thank you, thank you!
Then for the other issue with syncing the photos- it really doesn't have anything to do with Blogstomp, it's just the fact that when a photo is added to a folder (not via lightroom), is it possible for lightroom to automatically recognize that a new image is in a folder that's already been set up in LR without having to import the image?