This is an old PostScript font. Those are not supported any more of most software, even new OS do not support it anymore. In InDesign you can use them if you put them into the Font folder which is in the same directory as the InDesign application is.
I would strongly recommend to replace those T1 fonts with modern OTF fonts which include all language versions in a single font and can be used on Mac and Windows.
InDesign is already using it (I am using version CS5). The problem is I can't find it on my computer (it's not in the directory with the InDesign application.
Font folders are:
- Document Fonts Folder beside the document
- Fonts folder beside the programm application
- Fonts folder in Application Support/Adobe found in the user and global libraries
- Font folder in User Library, Global Library and System Library
- Fonts activated by an 3rd party application like font management software