4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 16, 2015 12:52 AM by Keith_Reeder

'not enough memory'

lizr0325

Almost every time I export a picture from LR5, it states 'not enough memory'. When I used LR4, I used to be able to export the whole group of photos and didn't get any errors.

[Moved from the generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

• 1. Re: 'not enough memory'
          Mohit Goyal Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi lizr,

Please check the available free space to location where you exporting the Images.

What OS are you working on. (Windows 64/32 bit Or Mac)

How much RAM you have in the system.

~Mohit

• 2. Re: 'not enough memory'
            lizr0325 Level 1

I have half of my available space left. Windows 7 32 bit, and I 3.00 RAM

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Date:Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 10:22 PM

Subject:[Photoshop Lightroom] 'not enough memory'

'not enough memory'

created by mohgoyal@adobe.com in Photoshop Lightroom - View the full discussion

Hi lizr,

Please check the available free space to location where you exporting the Images.

What OS are you working on. (Windows 64/32 bit Or Mac)

How much RAM you have in the system.

~Mohit

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7966761#7966761 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7966761#7966761

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"      

Start a new discussion in Photoshop Lightroom by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: 'not enough memory'
              dj_paige Level 9

This has nothing to do with free space. The message "out of memory" means you don't have enough memory.

To fix the problem, you will need BOTH 8GB of memory AND a 64 bit operating system.

In the meantime, you might make sure there are no other programs open before you export.

• 4. Re: 'not enough memory'
                Keith_Reeder Level 4

lizr0325 wrote:

3.00 RAM

There ya go: in practical terms that's not nearly enough.