Hi Sheena,I have already tried that solution, I deleted the file yesterday and today the message is popping up again.Regards,Casey
Please try the steps below:
- Sign out from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application (Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps)
- Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\ProgramData\Adobe
- Rename the 'SLStore' folder to 'SLStore_old'
- Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
- Rename the 'SLCache' folder to 'SLCache_old'
- Sign in to the Adobe CC desktop app
1)Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and look for file named hosts inside etc folder.
2)Copy the hosts file to Desktop and open the same with notepad.
Check whether you can see any Adobe related entries inside Hosts file like 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com.......etc??
Also check whether the LAN settings is set to detect settings Automatically or not ?