Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blog - two seperate CSS files possible?

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2015 Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I'm new to BC and don't know every function yet. Now I have a little question where I haven't found the answer to even after using several keywords. My situation is the following: I have a BC Blog which is implemented in one musesite using the blogsitepost-tag showing the latest five results - everything working fine. I changed the CSS in the modulestylsheets.css as recommended in the "Muse and BC working together"-kind-of-video, also everything fine.

Now I want to implement the first two blogposts on a different site using different css - much like a "latest news"-thingy. Since I am doing this for a customer, the option of "putting the blog-content in an announcement" is the least favorable. So my first thought was using a different stylesheet, copying everything out of the original and changing the essential parts. But I have not yet found a way to tell the blog to use different css-files depending on which site he is on. And even when writing the css in the html itself I think it might get overwritten by the regular stylesheet. I even thought about changing the tag or make a new one which links to the other css - but I have to idea how to do this.

So I am quite lost right now. Do you guys know a way of using two separate stylesheets for one module depending on the html site where the blog-tag is embedded on? Or where can I add the css code outside of a file? If this questions has already been answered and my second-language-english-skills were not enough to find it, please link it here!

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Content management and modules

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well for now I am stuck with an announcement which links the blog. It does work the way I wanted but it is not the best solution. So if anyone else wants to do something like I do and can't make the templates work, try putting the blog-tag into as the annoucement content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines