3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2015 9:02 AM by A.T. Romano

elements 11  serial number

zebragruen

Hi, why doesn't elements 11 accept my serial number ( I am on win7)? I got it installed several times before on my system and it allways worked. So why not now?

• 1. Re: elements 11  serial number
          A.T. Romano Level 7

zebragruen

What is Elements 11 - Photoshop Elements 11 or Premiere Elements 11? What computer operating system is involved?

Are you sure that you are using the correct serial number for the product that you have. What type of an error message are you getting - Invalid Serial number or other?

1. If the program is registered, which it probably is, then go to your account (Adobe ID and password) at Adobe and look into "My Products" for your product.

The named project should reveal the serial number.

2. If you purchased the Photoshop Elements 11 Premiere Elements 11 bundle, are you sure that you are not trying to use the Photoshop Elements serial number for Premiere Elements 11 which has its own serial number?

Please excuse the questions, but I did not want to take anything for granted.

When you did the program install, did you do that with antivirus and firewalls disabled?

Please review, consider, and supply more information. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: elements 11  serial number
            zebragruen Level 1

Sorry ATR, you are right.

It is premiere elements 11, running on win7. The serial number used to work everytime I needed to reinstall it.

Took the serialnumber from my adobe account and it still didn't take it.

Alex

• 3. Re: elements 11  serial number
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Alex

Strange question but...have you assured that there is no listing for the program in Control Panel/Installed Programs and that it cannot be found as a running exe in the Task Manager/Processes.

Then

First let us try running the free ccleaner to get rid of any leftovers from incomplete uninstalls reinstalls of Adobe and non Adobe products.

CCleaner - Download

You could explore using other installation files from Adobe Other Downloads and then inserting your purchased serial number in them during installation.

Other downloads

Please let us know of your progress as your schedule permits.

Thanks for the follow up.

ATR