• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to separate gift questions

Participant ,
Sep 17, 2015 Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a list of GIFT questions and imported them into a question pool. However, upon creating a random question from the question pool it shows the first question followed by _ _ _ _::Question 2 Title::Question 2 {=answer}. Am I only allowed to import one question at a time into the question pool? If not, how do I separate the questions so Captivate doesn't try to place all of my questions on a single question slide?

Thanks,

Darin

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you have described would seem to indicate there is something missing or coded incorrectly in the GIFT file. I'd begin by scrutinizing the file.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, just double-checked creating a question pool by importing a GIFT-file and it worked perfectly. Maybe post a screenshot of part of that GIFT-file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick,

Apparently, I did not realize I have to place an empty line between each question I create. Since I saved the file as a text file, it removed whatever spacing I had in the file as a Word doc. After Instant Messaging with Adobe for a while, we figured it out.

Thanks,

Darin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources