4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 22, 2015 3:42 PM by maylemay

    Import Presets

    maylemay

      I recently got LR CC and I have noticed a problem. Every time I import photos into it, every photo automatically gets +31 white and -3 black added to the photo without me ever doing anything. I can change it of course, but its annoying having to change that on every photo. I have checked and there is no develop setting that is set to add that upon import. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?

        • 1. Re: Import Presets
          Mrinmay Majhi Adobe Employee

          Hi Maylemay,

           

          Please make sure while importing, you have Develop Settings selected as None in Apply during import panel on right hand side.

           

          If you still face any issue, please post a screenshot of the import dialog box.

           

           

          ~Mrinmay

          • 2. Re: Import Presets
            maylemay Level 1

            I made sure that None was selected for develop setting upon import, but it is still happening. Once I import a photo it lightroom immediately applies gets +31 white and -3 black edit to the photo without me doing anything

            • 3. Re: Import Presets
              Mrinmay Majhi Adobe Employee

              Hi Maylemay,

               

              If there are no presets being applied during import, then please reset your camera defaults or create new camera defaults with settings that work for you.

               

              Generally speaking, raw images are not imported into Lightroom and remain untouched.

              There are usually default settings that are applied. Those default settings are camera specific, and can even be serial number and ISO specific as well.

               

              Hope this helps.

               

               

              ~Mrinmay

              • 4. Re: Import Presets
                maylemay Level 1

                Ok so I imported more photos today and they were imported free of the edit so the problem seems to have fixed itself. I am still not sure what it was