Screen Shot? (Whole screen, whole Spread, Layer Panel open and all items extended and all selected on spread, size big enough, so we can see details.)
- Are the items on the 2nd page on the Master Page by any chance?
- Can you try to Command-Shift-Click (Mac) or Ctrl-Shift-Click (Windows) to release them from the Master?
- Have you checked your Layers panel, to see if they are on a locked layer?
- Is there a lock icon at the upper left corner of the frames? If so, click it to un-lock the item (InDesign CC and newer).
- Have you tried going to the Object Menu > Unlock All on Spread?
thanks so much for responding to my plea...a friend of a friend told me that I had somehow created a clear window over my 2nd page blocking any editing...so new at this design program...grrrr
thanks so much for responding to my plea! apparently I had unknowlingly created a clear window over my 2nd page so it was completely blocked. So new at this program and of course working on a deadline ..grrrr
Glad you got it worked out!