Moved to Installing Flash Player forum from Stock forum for further support.
Can you please provide the following log files for further investigation:
- Go to the ~/Library/Logs directory (this is the User's Library directory, not the system, /Library directory).
- Create an empty text file named ADM.trace
- The file extension itself is .trace, not .txt or anything else.
- Run the online installer again until it stops
- Locate the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files in the ~/Library/Logs/Adobe_ADMLogs directory
- Upload both Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files using the instructions How to share a document
- Create an empty text file named ADM.trace inside your %temp% directory. The file extension itself is .trace, not .txt or anything else.
- Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\
- To create the empty text file, navigate to the %temp% directory, right-click in an empty area and select New > Text Document
- Rename the new file to ADM.trace
- Note: make sure file extensions are visible so that the extension is .trace and not .txt. See Show or hide file name extensions - Windows Help
3. Run the online installer again until the error is returned.
4. Two files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log will be generated. The files are located at the following location:
- Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs
- Upload the files using the How to share a document instruction
Post the following information in your reply:
- URL to the uploaded log file