11 Replies Latest reply on Sep 23, 2015 9:24 PM by myownculture

Indesign CC 2015 is not responding on open when I open from home instead of work.

myownculture

I've had a strange problem that is similar to others that I have seen in the forums, but when I followed the steps that worked for others, I do not make any progress.

I am using Indesign CC 2015. I do the majority of my work from my office. There, I am connected to the company's wifi and have a wireless network connection to our server. When I am at the office, Indesign works great (no issues opening any documents and no stalling). Every time I come home and I am no longer on that network, Indesign will not open. The welcome screen never gets past the loading icon that consists of the grid of four squares.

As I mentioned, I have tried the steps necessary in other forums, including moving the Indesign folder into the trash without emptying it (Library > Application Support > Adobe > Indesign). This did not work. I have tried to sign out from Creative Cloud and sign back in, but it seems that CC stalls when I try to log out.

Has anyone else had this problem before? It's the strangest thing. It has only seemed to happen since the CC 2015 update. I have been working on Indesign projects both at home and work with no issues in the past. The only other variable is that I did recently purchased a new Macbook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid-2014) running 10.10.5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!