8 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2015 4:33 PM by lucianog92

"Adobe Premiere Elements 13"

lucianog92

Hello, I want know a question. When I use the serial number for the first time, in future if I install again Adobe Premiere Elements 13, I can use again the same serial number or I must buy another? Thank you. (Sorry for my English) XD

• 1. Re: "Adobe Premiere Elements 13"
          A.T. Romano Level 7

lucianog92

Adobe allows you to use the same purchased activated serial number on no more than 2 of your computers. And, then you are not supposed to use both at the same time.

It is also important if purchase was as download or installation disc. Download are often specific to the computer operating system to which the installation files were downloaded.

Please consider and then let me know if I have targeted your question. If not, please let me know what information you still need or need clarified.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: "Adobe Premiere Elements 13"
            lucianog92 Level 1

Hello, I did the download from web site, after of that I installed on my Notebook. I have only one Notebook. So if in the future unistalled Adobe Premiere Elements 13 and installed again, I use always same Serial Number, right?

Thank you.

• 3. Re: "Adobe Premiere Elements 13"
              A.T. Romano Level 7

lucianog92

Thank you for the reply.

You can use that same purchase serial number on one more computer, provided

your installation files are compatible with the operating system of the second computer.

For example, if you purchased download to a Mac computer, you cannot install those Mac installation files on a Windows computer.

And,if you purchased download to a Windows computer, you cannot install those Windows installation files on a Mac computer.

Also, some downloads might be sold for 32 and 64 bit computer; whereas, other downloads are sold just for 32 bit computer or 64 bit computer.

But, if you buy the box packing of Premiere Elements, you get an installation disc for Windows and an installation disc for Mac.

Please let me know if I am clear on this for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: "Adobe Premiere Elements 13"
                lucianog92 Level 1

The version I downloaded from your site Adobe, for Windows, is the 64-bit version. Where can I buy only serial number to Adobe Premiere Elements 13 for Windows 64-bit?

• 5. Re: "Adobe Premiere Elements 13"
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

lucianog

If you already downloaded the tryout of Premiere Elements 13, you can go to the online Adobe Store and purchase a serial number for 13 Windows. After you are given the serial number, you open the Premiere Elements 13 tryout on your computer, and then select Buy (License this Product)  in the tryout dialog that says Buy (License this Product) or Continue Tryout. During the Buy (License this Product) phase, that is when you insert the serial number when you are asked for it.

If at any time you need to download additional installation files, always remember to make sure you are downloading the installation files for Windows 64 bit computer.

At the moment that Adobe releases the new version Premiere Elements 14, then 14 becomes the only tryout that is offered. Before that, 13 is the only tryout that is offered. The project file from the tryout will have the Adobe watermark. You can get rid of that after purchase. But, you cannot get rid of the Adobe watermark from exports from the tryout project file. More on that later.

Adobe is expected to release the new version within coming days or weeks (soon).

Please let us know if you are OK with the above.

Thank you.

ATR

• 6. Re: "Adobe Premiere Elements 13"
                    lucianog92 Level 1

When I put the serial number The Adobe watermark dissappears?

• 7. Re: "Adobe Premiere Elements 13"
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

lucianog

When you open the tryout project file in the purchase Premiere Elements, there are two possibilities for the Adobe watermark disappearing

1. The classical way....you open the tryout project file in the purchased program and then go to Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files, and then do the Timeline render to get the best possible preview. Sometimes the Adobe watermark is gone before you do any Timeline render. You can do Timeline render

a. Timeline Menu/Render Work Area

or

b. Press the Render button above the Timeline

or

c. Press the Enter key

2. Many of us have found that just importing the tryout project file into the purchased program is all that is needed....no Timeline Menu/Render Work Area.

Use whichever works for you.

Just in case note...when you open the tryout in the purchased program....

a. Go to the tryout project file, right click it on the hard drive, and select Open With, followed by Premiere Elements 13.0.

b. The tryout project file will open in the purchased program assuming all went well getting Premiere Elements 13.0 activated with the purchased serial number.

Open the purchased program to the Expert workspace, go to File Menu/Open Project/ and find your tryout project file

The important principle to remember is that you cannot open a project file (prel) in another project file (prel)/

Best wishes...any questions at any time, please ask.

ATR

• 8. Re: "Adobe Premiere Elements 13"
                        lucianog92 Level 1

Ok, thank you so much