Do you have any idea how can I copy simultaneously an entire
list of behaviors (which are appropriate) from a W3D member to
another? Something like copy attributes from other programs. Like
this I could bypass a lot of consuming tasks.
Many thanks and best regards.
johnAq's response is right - in a little more detail:
Assuming you have two 3d cast members, each appearing as a
sprite on stage.
Sprite 1 shows member "scene 1". Sprite 2 shows member "scene
In the score window, you'll have to:
- delete the 'destination' sprite (sprite 2)
- copy the 'source' sprite (sprite 1)
- paste into sprite 2's old channel
Now both sprite 1 and sprite 2 are displaying "scene 1", in
the same position on stage (but they both have the same set of
- select the "scene 2" castmember in the cast window
- go back to the score, select sprite 2, then hit Ctrl-E (for
"exchange cast member") Sprite 2 will now be displaying "scene 2"
- finally reposition and resize sprite 2 back to its original
position and size