3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2015 1:35 PM by A.T. Romano

Can't upload to Youtube!!!

Riellerthecreeper

Hello everyone, Im a Youtuber who has gotten adobe premiere elements to use for my videos. I keep hitting a wall everywhere I turn when I try to upload a video. If I go under "Publish+Share" and share my video to Youtube under "Social Websites", it begins to upload and it usually takes an hour to reach the percentage of 98%. When it reaches that, the upload stops and the program tells me I can't upload due to an error. How can this be fixed and if it can't, how can I upload to Youtube in a different way?

• 1. Re: Can't upload to Youtube!!!
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Riellerthecreeper

What version of Premiere Elements running on what computer operating system?

Workaround, also troubleshooting tool....

Export the Timeline content to a file saved to the computer hard drive and then from there upload the file to the YouTube at the YouTube web site.

A good choice for the Premiere Elements file is AVCHD.mp4. If you have Premiere Elements 11, 12, or 13 on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 64 bit, use Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD and one of the MP4 presets...if appropriate for your Timeline content...consider

MP4 H.264 1920 x 1080p30

or

YouTube Widescreen HD (that will give you a 1280 x 720 @ 24 progressive frames per second file.

As for the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature..

1. What are the properties of the Timeline content...what is the duration of the Timeline content...what is your Presets choice under

Publish+Share/Social Websites/YouTube?

2. Please be aware that you cannot upload your Premiere Elements Timeline content if the upload exceeds the limits of 2.2 GB/15 minutes (version 13). Extended time accounts from YouTube do not function in the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature.

Please review, consider, supply more details, and update us on your progress as your schedule permits.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Can't upload to Youtube!!!
            Riellerthecreeper Level 1

Im using a MAC laptop, the video I'm uploading meets the requirements to upload such as the GB size and 15 min length. I'm currently troubleshooting to try and find a solution.

• 3. Re: Can't upload to Youtube!!!
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Riellerthecreeper

Thanks for the reply.

Please confirm....what is the duration and estimated file size of the Timeline content as represented in the Publish+Share/Social Websites/YouTube export settings (these values should appear directly above the stated limits of 2.2 GB/15 minutes...limits for Premiere Elements 13/13.1 feature).

Please let us know if the Premiere Elements AVCHD.mp4 export of your Timeline content was successfully uploaded to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

Thanks.

ATR