You can Copy the Develop settings.(Cmd+Shift+C) or from Settings>>Copy Settings
- Develop settings are only Copied if you are in Develop module
- Make sure the Adjustments you want to carry over are checked.
Then select any other image and paste settings from Settings>Paste settings
You could Rebuild your Lightroom Preferences(Backup your catalog before Resetting) .Reset Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6 | Lightroom Blog
Thanks for your answer. That’s exactly what I tried - no luck. I never changed my preferences so not sure why they should have become corrupt. Nevertheless, I just reset them and still the issue persists.
I have not found a hint anywhere that this is functionality that is disabled in the trial version and if I can’t get it to work I might as well not purchase the software.
Please make sure Pictures you are trying to copy setings from is not missing from your Lightroom catalog.
You will see an "!" sign on Top right side of the Picture Thumbnail.
Please post the exact step you are taking. I just did it on my windows 7 system.
1) Select one image and go to the develop module
2) In the Develop module I changed WB, increased exposure, increased contrast, adjusted highlights and whites, bumped up clarity, set sharpness/detail/masking then raised the Dehaze.
3) Went to Setting menu item selected Copy Settings. A dialog window opened where I selected the settings check boxes that I had changed and clicked Copy.
4) I then went to another image and again Settings menu item>Paste Settings.
The image I had selected in step 4 took on the exact same settings I had changed in the first image.
You are doing something wrong. This feature is not disabled in the trial mode. Trial mode it Time limited and not limited in any other area.