1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 20, 2015 8:41 AM by Tanuj Sandal

I seem to have several LR catalogs. How can I combine them? And should I???

judywisconsin2002

I seem to have gotten messed up while upgrading my LR versions, and don't know what to do. I still have LR 5.7 on my computer, but also subscribe to CC. It seems that sometimes my computer puts me into 5.7, and sometimes into CC. I just imported a bunch of photos, and wanted to do and HDR merge - but this is where I realized I wasn't in the CC version.  Somehow I closed 5.7 and opened CC, but my photos were not there.  In fact, the most recent photos I could see were from April.  I know where all my photos are on my computer, but I need to tell LR where they all are, & organize them into one place.

Can anyone point me somewhere to get some help please????

• 1. Re: I seem to have several LR catalogs. How can I combine them? And should I???
          Tanuj Sandal Adobe Employee

Hi judy,

• If you want you may keep both the version of Lightroom , that is 5.7 and CC, however to avoid confusion keep the latest version of Lightroom.
          • Open Lightroom CC from the Creative Cloud Application and then import the images from the location that you have saved them to.
          • Also if you would like to upgrade your old catalog of LR 5.7 to LR CC, then you need to open LR CC , from there click on File >Open Catalog, and select the location of the catalog that was created in LR 5.7.
          • You will get a prompt to upgrade the catalog, upgrade it and delete the old catalog.

Regards,

Tanuj