• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is ACCFinderBundleLoader_64 and ACCFinderBundleLoader_32

Participant ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya I am currently working with iMac OSC 10.10.5 and Creative Cloud 2.2.0.129. Today I noticed a new folder on my launchpad called Adobe Creative Cloud (Other) with 2 apps inside it called ACCFinderBundleLoader_64 and ACCFinderBundleLoader_32. When I click them nothing happens.

Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 12.01.34 am.png

My question is this:

1) Are they part of the Creative Cloud package?

2) Is it safe to remove them from the launchpad? Or should I keep them there?

I have been googling for answers, but nothing concrete came up in the forums. Only mention I noticed on twitter links to a closed post on adobe forums I cannot access.

Just for further reference here is the information on the 64 app:

Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 12.10.27 am.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Participant , Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

It is a part of the application used to sync the fonts and data with application, I recommend not to delete anything from the file package, it will harm the application for example fonts do not get synced with application.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

These components are no longer needed on the latest/current versions of the Mac OS and have been removed from the Creative Cloud desktop installation.

So long as your system meets the minimum requirements, installing the latest version will remove these components: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-desktop-app-system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a part of the application used to sync the fonts and data with application, I recommend not to delete anything from the file package, it will harm the application for example fonts do not get synced with application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just saw an application on my macbook it says ACCFinderBundleLoader. Does anyone know what this is and if I should delete this application? Also how can I delete the creative cloud installer ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is ACCFinderBundleLoader_64 and ACCFinderBund... - Adobe Support Community - 7552560

if you're no longer going to use cc programs and want to remove everything cc:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering what is this app "accfinderbundleloader" for

i have it here in my launchpad and it really bothers me since i cannot even delete the app. 

What is this app for? and if it is an essensial app for creative cloud, then, what should i do in order to hide it from my launchpad?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These components are no longer needed on the latest/current versions of the Mac OS and have been removed from the Creative Cloud desktop installation.

So long as your system meets the minimum requirements, installing the latest version will remove these components: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-desktop-app-system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines