2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 21, 2015 6:59 AM by A.T. Romano

Dear sir/madam,

jaccof88562018

Dear sir/madam,

I have a problem with my product; Adobe premiere elements 13. I bought a new laptop with windows 10. And now I can't burn, it stops by 4% and it would'nt further. I dont know what it problem is.

I hear from you

Regards Jacco Feld

• 1. Re: Dear sir/madam,
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Please note that this isn't Adobe. This is a user-to-user forum -- though we may still be able to help you.

What is your operating system? What processor do you have and how much free, clean, freshly defragmented space is on your hard drive?

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is it? What are your Premiere Elements Project Settings (as listed under the program's Edit menu, on the General page)?

• 2. Re: Dear sir/madam,
            A.T. Romano Level 7

jaccof

Premiere Elements 13 on Window 10 (assumed 64 bit). Have you updated 13 to 13.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates?

What are you doing

burn to DVD-VIDEO standard or widescreen on DVD disc

or

burn to AVCHD on DVD disc

or

burn to Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc

Just before you hit the Burn button of the burn dialog, what does the Quality area of the burn dialog show for Space Required and Bitrate?

What video card/graphics card does your computer use? Please do to Edit Menu/Preferences/General  and remove the check mark next to the preference which is named "Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher)". Do the burn to again. Does the burn to now work?

For troubleshooting purposes only for now, if you cannot burn to disc successfully, can you burn to Folder (4.7 GB) if DVD and AVCHD is choice?

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR