• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

conversion error message: We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to make the service available. Please check back shortly.

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was converting documents without a problem and just recently (2 weeks ago) I started receiving the following message: We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to make the service available. Please check back shortly. What's my problem? Is there a help line I can call?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi electronicb70300273,

Please make sure that you have installed latest Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Acrobat Reader DC Learn & Support to use the Adobe Export PDF service Acrobat Reader DC Learn & Support.

You can also try to use the service online at https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, We have the latest version of the software.  The address: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf yields the same error.  It doesn't look like the service is available anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to use the cloud service and receiving the same error message " We apologise for the inconvenience etc". What's the wait time on a resolution and is there an alternative I can use in the meantime?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 07, 2015 Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi susand10648248,

Please contact our customer service team, follow this link Contact Customer Care, Sing In using your Adobe ID & click on "Still need help? Contact us" button to initiate a chat or a call.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources