1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 21, 2015 2:06 PM by A.T. Romano

My premiere elements 9 version always crashes, after I choose a Disc menue template.

marianarchie

HI everybody,

whenever I tried to choose a certain template out of the disc menu register and wanted to drag it into my canvas, pe9 crashes.  ALWAYS. I managed to generate disc menu marks, though.

Is there any chance I can create a proper menu otherwise?

I use: mac osX 10.9.5.

premiere elements 9.0 ninja

thanks already, guys.

• 1. Re: My premiere elements 9 version always crashes, after I choose a Disc menue template.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

marianarchie

Are you working from the Premiere Elements 9.0.1 Mac update?

Adobe - Premiere Elements : For Macintosh : Premiere Elements 9.0.1 update

Is this a "it worked before but not now" problem or a "it never worked before" problem?

What specific disc menu is involved in your problem. Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 was always troubled by two major problems

a. display errors - Is your video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card?

and

b. disc menu replacement background that would disappear in the burn to DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc end product.

What happens if you highlight/select the disc menu theme in the Disc Menu section of the program and then click on Apply, instead of dragging the theme into the Disc Menu section's Window?

Please consider and supply more details.

If any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR