Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps.
I'm updating the AMD graphics.
When I go to open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs I don't seem to have a program that will open the file on my PC.
Right Click on the prefs file and Open with Notepad Or Text Editor
When I right click on the prefs file the Open With sends me to search the internet where there isn't a program that will open it.
There's even lots of info about why you can't open this file.
What am I missing?
Updating the AMD graphics card seems to be working for now.
Great, that's one of the other solution.