0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 30, 2006 1:39 PM by robdc

Building & deploying ColdFusion apps via Ant

robdc
      I'm trying to create a Ant build script for building and deploying ColdFusion applications as a WAR. I am able to compile the ColdFusion code, and creating the WAR itself is pretty simple, but there's two steps I'm not familiar with:

a) How do you generate the applications' web.xml, config.xml, neo-debug.xml, neo-query.xml, license.properties, etc files that are needed in the WAR?

b) Is it possible to use Ant to do deploy time configuraton of the ColdFusion app? For example, setting the database that will be used.

I have looked at the build.xml that is generated by ColdFusion MX7's administration tool, but this only does the compile step and the WAR creation step. The doesn't seem to be any documented Ant task for the other things I asked about above.
      If anyone has done this, I would very much appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction. Sample ant build files would be especially appreciated, but even just a clue as to where to look for the info I need would be very helpful.