• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn Off Calibration

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2006 Dec 03, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a high-end recording studio with top-of-line equipment. The Captivate calibration is allow distortion in the recording and we need to turn it off. There is no distortion when recording in other programs, so I am reasonably sure that the Captivate calibration is the problem.

Is there a way to turn this feature off?

Thanks!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2006 Dec 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello TYLARGO,

Welcome to our community. Unfortunately there isn't any way of turn off Captivate's calibration in Capitvate 1 or 2. Personally if you are using top-of-the-line equipment I would recommend that you record your audio in an external application. You could for example use Adobe Audition or if you want something that is free then I would suggest you take a look at Audacity. One other thing to point out is that Adobe Captivate 2 now enables you to edit your audio files in an external application via the Library panel enabling you to very easier take advantage of all the rich features a stand-alone audio application has to offer.

Regards,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources