2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2015 9:29 AM by A.T. Romano

I have a All in one Asus 64 bit, 149 GB, windows 8.1 - in windows C remain 41,1 Gb to utilize available. I am italian and I dont know well the language, I work with première elements 9 and I made several pictures with music, photos, and I know how, before

paciccia

I have a All in one Asus 64 bit, 149 GB, windows 8.1 - in windows C remain 41,1 Gb to utilize available. I am italian and I dont know well the language, I work with première elements 9 and I made several pictures with music, photos, and I know how, before I had windows 7, but I changed in windows 8 in my p.c.,  I try in many, many ways to resolve my problems, but  I cant finish my work because I cant rendering  and première often says : premiere elements has encountered an error ..Src|Win|WinFile cpp-766 or System memory insufficient and then the program closed. What I can do? I cant put music and burn my disk. I should like to have an assistent to pay which resolves may problems, otherwise I lost my time. Thank you very much, Patrizia Pascoli