• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find download for Acrobat Professional 9.0 AOO in licensing program TLP from oct 2010

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have a software license certificate dating from oct 26,2010 .

I want to install Acrobat Professional 9.0 AOO in licensing program TLP, but where can I find the software ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2015 Nov 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem like Helpdeskar, but the solution of Atul_Saini does not work.

The license appears well on my account, but not in downloads. We have 3 quantity but we can not use it !

Renaud LAIRE

PNR Livradois Forez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry for the the inconvenience that it caused to you, I have escalated this case, you must have received an email from the support team regarding the same. Kindly check it and let us know if that helped. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the follow. I have received file from support, but it's not the good version. Il have a license for Acrobat 9.0 WIN AOO License F, not the PRO version.

Sorry for the mistake, I should create a new topic in the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please respond to the same email that you have received with the link and seek for the download link of Acrobat 9 Pro and let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think i'm not so lucky like you ! I answered the same email to ask the right version, but not new since last week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me try to get in touch with that associate and try to expedite it. Please check the private message that I have sent to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you managed to get information to the Adobe Support ?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hI

No news ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines