• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC free trial activation

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded and installed the free trial for Adobe DC yesterday. My colleague has already started their free trial on their own separate account/email address however when I try to login to use my free trial, it has not activated correctly.

I have logged in with my account and selected 'Continue Trial' however when I go to use features such as Send for Signature, it requests that I upgrade to continue.
Furthermore, when I log into documents.adobe.com, I cannot view my dashboard for sending docs and I am once again prompted to upgrade.

Why is my trial not activated and how can I resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi johnw,

It may be that you're opening Acrobat Reader DC, rather than the Acrobat Pro DC trial that you downloaded. So, please make sure that you've installed Acrobat after downloading the trial, and that you're opening it, and not Reader.

Please let us know how it goes.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sara,

Thank you for your response. It is definitely Acrobat Pro that I have installed and opened. As I also stated, it is not working on the documents.adobe.com website.

Every now and then I get a pop-up trying to get me to pay for the full subscription, but I decline by clicking the 'Continue Trial' button. Evidently, my account is on trial but somehow it hasn't activated properly in order for me to access features such as Send for Signature.

As earlier explained, when my colleague logs in they get access to the full features while on trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources