You can download and Activate the apps on two machines, however with some restrictions for more info see,
Let us know if this helps.
Hi Bani! Thank you for the answer.
So, I have another question. In the same plan ( student ), if the student finish the graduation and will do another course, the license stop or i can renew the plan changing the course?
When you'll purchase the Student and teacher license for the first year it will be a discounted offer after that it renews automatically at a higher rate or you can say normal pricing.
Please check the below FAQ's for Creative Cloud Student and Teacher subscription:
- How do I know if I'm eligible?To find out if you qualify for a student discount, please see the How to Buy for Students page.To find out if you qualify for a teacher discount, please see the How to Buy for Educators page.For eligibility information for institutions, please see theAdministrator How to Buy page.
- Do I need to be online to access my desktop apps?No, the desktop applications in Creative Cloud, such as Photoshop and Illustrator, are installed directly on your computer, so you don't need an ongoing Internet connection to use them.An Internet connection is required the first time you install and license your apps, but you can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license. The desktop apps will attempt to validate your software licenses every 30 days.Annual members can use the apps for up to 99 days in offline mode. Month-to-month members can use the software for up to 30 days in offline mode.
- What happens to my files in the cloud if I cancel or downgrade my membership?Your Creative Cloud files are stored on your desktop as well as on the Creative Cloud servers. If you cancel or downgrade your paid membership, you will still have access to all of the files in the Creative Cloud folder on your computer and via the Creative Cloud website.Your account will be downgraded to a free membership, which includes 2GB of storage. If you’re using more than 2GB of storage, you will not be able to upload any new files to the cloud until the amount of online space used in your account drops below your allotted amount.If you are over your storage limit, you have 90 days to reduce your online usage or you may lose access to some or all of your files saved on the Creative Cloud servers.
- As a Creative Cloud member, am I required to install an upgrade to a desktop application when it becomes available?No, you can continue using your current version of the product as long as you have an active membership. You have flexibility on when and if you install a new release.
- How do students and teachers purchase Creative Cloud for personal use on their own computers?Students and teachers can purchase Creative Cloud at a discounted price. See the Students and Teachers plans page.
Let us know if this helpful.