Would request you to share some more information for further information :
- What is the source of import: sd card or external hard drive or local hard drive?
- If it is sd card, what is the make and model of camera ?
- If possible, share a screenshot of your Lightroom Import window
1 person found this helpful
Thank you for the update.
Would suggest you to go to Copy option at the top and expand Destination panel in the right column.
This should enable the view of images in the Import Window.
Then, you can go back to Add option and proceed with Import.
Let us know if that helps.
The options on top like move or copy don't work.
As per the screenshot, Add option is selected.
What happens when you click on Copy option?
Nothing. It doesn't react on click.
Would suggest you to reset Lightroom Preferences.
Before doing that, go to Lightroom menu> Catalog settings> General and make a note of the location so that you know where is your main catalog stored.
Then, follow these instructions :
1. Quit Lightroom Program
2. Open Finder
3. Click on Go menu (at the top) and type ~/library and hit Go.
4. Open Preferences folder
5. Rename com.adobe.Lightroom5.plist file to com.adobe.Lightroom5-old.plist
then, open Lightroom again and try to import again.
I have done what you asked for but no changes.
It's working now. After ~/library changes I've tried through "copy" option and it's back to normal.
Thank you very much for help.
Glad to know you got it working back again.