2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2015 10:39 AM by asifkabani

How to play two items in reverse on click?

asifkabani

I have an animation where on click I have specified to play in reverse. So the animation plays and when you click on the X to close it plays in reverse. I also want to add another command to it. So here is my code:

// insert code for mouse click here

// Play the timeline backwards from a label or specific time. For example:

// sym.playReverse(500); or sym.playReverse("myLabel");

sym.playReverse(4250);

// Play the timeline backwards from a label or specific time. For example:

// sym.playReverse(500); or sym.playReverse("myLabel");

sym.playReverse(3750);

This is what I have put in my code for the click on the image. So the first animation from 04.250 plays in reverse, but I want to also add to it to play another animation I have at 03.750 to play in reverse at the same time.

How do I achieve this? I am not a coder only a designer.

• 1. Re: How to play two items in reverse on click?
          Ares Hovhannesyan Adobe Community Professional

1. Create two rectangles and animate them.

2. Create one ellipse and add action to it  (chosse Playback).

// insert code for mouse click here

sym.playReverse();

If you will clik ellipse two rectangle animation will play Reverse.

Is it that you want to do?

Thanks

• 2. Re: How to play two items in reverse on click?
            asifkabani Level 1

I currently have the code working to playReverse animation from a specific timeframe. I am wanting to add on another animation to playReverse at the same time to this same code from another specific time mark. So one animation to play reverse from 4.25 seconds and at the same time another animation to play in reverse from 3.75 seconds. So when user clicks on the button, the 2 elements first animate from a label marker and stop. So I am looking for a code that will let me on click play two different animation from reverse at different time marks.