I would like to create a simple swf that will show a list of product's images.
Clicking the image will show a video about the product.
This should be played on an Android tablet (Samsung Tab 4).
I have a constraint - I will be able to transfer to the tablet ONLY the swf file.
I don't want to embed the videos inside since they are too big.
When I tried to add a simple url, it seems to work ok in the flash pro CS6 studio, but once I tried to test it (ctrl + enter) it doesn't work.
I have few questions:
1. Is it possible to store the videos on a regular web server or it must be a flash media server?
2. If it supposed to work, what might be the problem?
3. Is there a better way to do what I would like to achieve?
Thanks in advance,
1. any file server will work
2. you probably have a security sandbox issue: fix your settings, Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Global Security Settings panel
3. there might be but there's nothing wrong with you've explained.