- Please go the Edit option from the Library Module, then go to the Preferences.
- Please go to the Performance Tab and uncheck the option for " Use Graphics Processor".
- Restart lightroom, and then try and import and develop.
Please let us know if it helps.
Hi there! I was actually reading about that instruction in another post just now and tried it, but LR froze and crashed. Next thing I was reading was to go into the Device Manager > Display adapters and disable the video card (AMD Radeon HD 6520G). But I'm afraid lol. Is that what I should do? Does it matter that I'm using dual monitors right now?
That is correct, you need to disable the Graphic Card once, uncheck the Preferences of " Use Graphic Processor".
Then Close Lightroom, go back to Device Manager and enable the Display Adapter, and all should be good.
So LR is closed right now already. Should I open it up first, before I disable the graphics card through Device Manager? Or dose it not matter? I basically can't do anything in LR when it's open right now lol. Opens, but crashes as soon as I do anything.
- Please close Lightroom and then open Device Manager and then disable the display adapter.
- Open Lightroom and uncheck the Graphics Processor.
- Close Lightroom and then enable the Display Adapter from Device Manager.
- Now please open Lightroom and you should be able to import.
So far so good . I'm going to see how it works for a little bit and I'll get back to you soon.
Thanks for your help so far !
Worked like a charm!
Thanks a million
You are Welcome.