• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installed CFMX 7 and ORA-01460

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2006 Dec 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from MX 6.1 to 7 and installed 7.0.2 updater. Now it returns the following error:

[Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01460: unimplemented or unreasonable conversion requested

at the following lines of code (located in the custom tag):

<cfstoredproc procedure="cod.encryp" datasource="#attributes.DSN#">
<cfprocparam type="InOut" cfsqltype="CF_SQL_VARCHAR" variable="abc" value="#abc#" null="No">
</cfstoredproc>

It worked fine on 6.1. Does anyone has an idea why MX 7 returns this error? or have the similar issue?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 04, 2006 Dec 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this occur if you use JDBC? You can use the Adobe driver if you have enterprise or use Oracle's own. If you must use ODBC, try the jadazoom driver instead of sequellink. See this technote - http://www.adobe.com/go/2d2a7a19.

Lots of Oracle ODBC issues have cleared up by using the latest Oracle Client for your version of Oracle or even a new client. IE use the 10.x instant client to connect to a pre-10 Oracle server. Update the client and ODBC driver itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2006 Dec 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have the standard edition so don't have CF built-in JDBC driver support. I tried the jadazoom driver but it didn't help - it created another problem.

I used the type 4 JDBC driver downloaded from the Oracle web site and it finally resolved the issue.

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation