2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2015 8:13 PM by A.T. Romano

After upgrading to 14, it won't allow me to burn to DVD.

Binbashi Level 1

After upgrading to Premier Elements 14, it will no longer allow me to burn directly to DVD and insists that I save as an ISO file.

• 1. Re: After upgrading to 14, it won't allow me to burn to DVD.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Binbashi

What computer operating system is involved with your Premiere Elements 14?

And, what video card/graphics card is your computer using? If it is not an Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher, then go to

Edit Menu/Preferences/General and remove the check mark next to "Use Hardware Acceleration (works on Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher)".

What are you doing Export & Share/Disc DVD or AVCHD? Do you have the Type selection at the bottom of the dialog, set for Disc instead of one of the ISO choices?

When you say that you are being forced into producing an iso file, are there any error messages or messages of explanation at the time?

With your DVD disc in the burner tray, what are the readings in Export & Share for Space Required and Bitrate?

What do you have on the Expert workspace Timeline as source media?

Please review, consider, and give more detail.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: After upgrading to 14, it won't allow me to burn to DVD.
            A.T. Romano Level 7

Binbashi

Add on to post 1....

I downloaded and installed Premiere Elements 14 the other night and have been giving it a workout and writing the observations in my blog posts.

I am now working intensively in the Export & Share section. So this is a great time for me to resolve your Premiere Elements burn to issue.

Consequently, the sooner you can supply the details of your situation the sooner we can get to work on it and resolve it.

ATR