Please open your Lightroom5 Catalog in Lightroom CC.
- In Lightroom CC Go to File>>Open Catalog
- Locate your Lightroom 5 catalog and open it.It is located by default in Pictures/Lightroom Folder.If you created on of your own open that one.
- It will ask you to Upgrade catalog select Yes
- You should have all your Pictures in Lightroom CC.
Let us know if that helps
Thank you for your reply. When I go to File>Open Catalog, I get a page with only the Lightroom Logo and and Uninstall icon. Both are greyed out???
Are you using MAC or Windows 7,8,10?
- Close Lightroom CC and Lightroom 5
- Follow this Process Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Help | Create and manage catalogs
- Navigate to the location where your catalog is located on your computer.(Default location Pictures /Lightroom)
Right click and Open with Lightroom CC
Please try what I mentioned in my last post. about opening the catalog from the location(It goes same with MAC too)
Let me know if that helps
I did try. I am assuming you meant the File at the top of the page by the word Lightroom. I also clicked on open Catalogue but the page it gave me was just two small icons…shown below. Notice they are both greyed out. So I am not sure how to proceed. I live in the US and it is almost 1am here. I must go to bed now. I appreciate your trying to help me but I will have to continue tomorrow…thank you again and good-night...
Thanks for trying
I will be looking forward to your Reply tomorrow
None of my photos are showing up?
Describe this in a lot more detail, describe exactly what you do see ... or show us a screen capture.