Please turn off the GPU by going into the Lightroom Preferences.
Click on the Edit Menu on the top Menu bar
Go to the Preferences
Go to Performance Tab
Uncheck the GPU
Restart the Lightroom
Let us know if it helps.
No luck. When i do get the error pop up to disappear it then says to click on the import button, when i do this it says that program not responding. I had great difficulty in turning off that checked button as you requested because i could not get into the menu. If this does not work i request that someone verbily contacts me by phone because programs should work when they are purchased and not have to go through all this who ha. This is the second time i have had a problem getting and Adobe program to work. Not happy customer.
Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps.