• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a Macbook Pro with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. I have tried updating Adobe Flash Player 19 and was unsuccessful. It fails at the 90% mark every time. I have already done the uninstall and clean installation troubleshooting steps on Adobe, to no avail

Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Macbook Pro with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5.  I have tried updating Adobe Flash Player 19 and was unsuccessful.  It fails at the 90% mark every time.  I have already done the uninstall and clean installation troubleshooting steps on Adobe, to no avail.  Now, I have no flash player at all.  Can anyone provide a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tammelinb,

I need to get several log files from you to troubleshoot further.  Please see the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide all 4 of the log files (install.log, FlashPlayerInstallManager.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log).

Please be sure to read through the FAQ first before doing anything. If you said up your system correctly to capture the log files it'll reduce the need to run the install multiple times to obtain all the pertinent information (e.g. logs from install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log should be captured from the same installation attempt).

After gathering all the log files, upload the files using the instructions How to share a document.  Post the URL to the uploaded log files in your reply.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maria,

Attached is the link for the files as requested.

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

As I was running the installer as per the directions, the flash player successfully installed this time.  However, it is still running slow and freezes up for short periods (10-15 seconds).  Thank you for your assistance.

Benny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2015 Sep 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Since Flash Player installed successfully the logs don't show any errors.

For the video playback issues, please work through the Video playback issues‌ tech note.  If the issue persists, please file a bug (section 'Submit your problem report to Adobe').

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines