3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2006 1:59 PM by tphinsf

Kuler needs a help section ...

... because I simply don't get it how it works.
      How can I get the HEX values of the colors?
      How can I store a theme in MyKuler?
      How can I transport themes over to Dreamweaver 8? (With CS2 applications it works fine.)

Kind regards
      Wolfgang
        • 1. Re: Kuler needs a help section ...
          Lydia_Varmazis
          Hi there,

Thanks for your suggestion. We're working on it. For now, let me try to address your questions.

HEX values can be moved to your HTML files via a copy/paste workflow. While you are in Create, simply highlight the HEX value, copy it and paste it into your application.

When you select "save" in Create, you are saving your theme (privately) to Mykuler. When you select "publish" in Create, you are sharing your theme (publicly).

At this time, there is no direct way to transport themes over to Dreamweaver 8 beyond the copy/paste workflow I described above.

I hope this helps.

Lydia
          • 2. Kuler needs a help section ...
            Level 1
            Lydia,

thank you for the answers.

Would it be possible to implement a copy_colors_to_clipboard button? Where all the HEX values are copied at once?

And the Mykuler could be used not only to store self-created themes but also as a "lightbox" where I could store my favorite themes created by others. Like "Hey that looks great!" ... "'Wow, that's even better!" ... click click click :)
            • 3. Re: Kuler needs a help section ...
              tphinsf Adobe Employee
              Wolfgang,

There is a favorites tray at the bottom of the Mykuler window, shown as a slim dark rectangle at the bottom. You can drag and drop themes to this tray.