1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 29, 2015 10:23 AM by Rick Gerard

    How do I make my text and/or layer appear "cinematically"?


      Alright, let me preface this by admitting that I have very little experience with AE.

      I am trying to do something specific with my text and/or layer (I don't know which would be possible) - I want it to appear as if from behind the camera and sort of slam into the background.

      Somewhat like this: 30 in 30 - 30 Trailer Text Effects in 30 seconds - YouTube at the 0:06 mark.


      I've also come to the realisation that I don't have the vocabulary to explain exactly what I want it to do. I simply don't know the terminology, but if someone could point me in the right direction - either by instruction or with the right tutorial and/or terminology, I'd be very grateful.

      Thank you in advance