In order to provide help as quickly as possible, please put the following information into your post:
- Your operating system & version
- Your web browser(s) & version
- Your Flash Player version
- Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
- A direct link to a page that demonstrates the problem (if applicable)
- If you get error messages, provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933
Thank you Maria. I will comply
I cannot seem to get to the link you provided so am giving the info below
OpSys: OSX Yosimite 10.10.5
Web Browser: Google Chrome Ver 38.0.2125.58 beta
Flash Ver: 18.104.22.168
Link to problem page: https://au.tv.yahoo.com/x-factor/episodes/29672209/the-x-factor-tue-29-sep-season-6-episod e-12/#page1 <https://au.tv.yahoo.com/x-factor/episodes/29672209/the-x-factor-tue-29-sep-season-6-episod e-12/#page1>
also shows the error!
Thank you for responding
Google Chrome embeds Flash Player, as such, there is no separate installer for Flash Player for Chrome. I see that you are using a beta version of Chrome. Have you tried using the release version of Chrome? Is it reproducible there as well?
Unfortunately, I cannot access the content from the country I'm in. It's be great if you could post a screenshot of the error, since I cannot access the content.
I followed your advice and reloaded Chrome and it all worked!!
Thank you very much for your help.
Yours very Sincerely