This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
- Which version of LR are you using, make sure it is up to date.
- Please check the below link as well as see if it helps
Thank you! I'm exhausted but figured it only I need to figure out now how to make them albums rather then single pictures. Such a learning process for me!
Sent from Lisa's iPhone
- Launch Adobe Lightroom and scroll down to the “Publish Services” section in the navigation panel.
- Right-click on “Facebook” and click “Create Collection” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a name for the photo collection in the “Name” input box.
- Enter a name for the Facebook album in the “Album Name” input box. You can also enter a location and description for the new album.
- If you wish to use an existing Facebook album, click the “Existing Album” option and select an album from the menu.
- If you wish to post to an existing Facebook album on your business Page, click the “Existing Non-user Album” option and select a page album from the menu.
- Click the “Create” button.
- Click on the collection folder icon and click the “Publish” button.