I am going to move your question over to the Premiere forums as they can better answer your question.
Premiere Elements 13 on Mac
Although Adobe Revel is no longer in the newest version of Premiere Elements (version 14), it should still be working in Premiere Elements 12 and 13.
In 14, it is gone from Elements Organizer as well as in the Publish+Share/Private Web Album feature.
But, yours appears to be an overall failure in online sharing rather than one specific to Adobe Revel.
So let us go through the typical troubleshooting drill....
1. What is involved
Publish+Share\Private Web Album
Publish+Share\Social Websites and Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube
2. What is the duration and estimated file size of the Premiere Elements 13 Timeline content for upload from the program's built in features?
3. How far do you get in the uploads and what error messages are associated with these failures?
4. What web browser are you using? Can you clear the Cached Web Content (Web browser Options/Advanced/Network/and then the Cached Web Content there.
5. Have you done a router on off for about 45 seconds?
6. Have you refreshed the Online Services (assumed found in Mac Editor under Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing
7. Using the option of upload to YouTube...can you export your Timeline content to an AVCHD.mp4 file saved to the computer and then upload that file to YouTube at the YouTube web site without error?
Please review, consider, and supply more details.
If any questions or need clarification on the above, please do not hesitate to ask.