4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2015 12:06 PM by jessamyns69728110

Creative Cloud will not Sync Fonts from Typekit.

jessamyns69728110

Creative Cloud will not sync my fonts from typekit, and previously synced fonts are no longer available on my adobe applications. All I can access are the default fonts. When I go to assets --> fonts, a blue wheel appears endlessly. This blue wheel has been turning for 6 hours now (every time I check it). I am still subscribed to typekit-- i can still access the fonts and can still hit the "+ Use fonts" button, and my online account still shows fonts I attempt to sync to Cloud as "synced".

Here is what I have tried the past few hours, after googling the problem :

1. I have quit creative cloud and restarted it, signed in and out of creative cloud multiple times.

2. I have removed all my fonts from typekit, quit creative cloud, then restarted creative cloud and attempted to add just one font to the list of synced fonts.

3. I have turned off Norton security entirely and then gone through #1 and #2 again.

4. I have completely updated my Creative Cloud applications.

I could not turn off the option to sync fonts in creative cloud-- it is grayed out. I am unsure what else to try. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be very grateful.