Try posting in the File Hosting & Syncing forum.
Here's a case very similar to yours and a possible workaround, but this is where you'll find people who probably can help:
I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. It looks like the Creative Cloud desktop application is unable to write to one of the files on your machine, and so you are stuck at a spinner.
Run these steps to fix the spinner:
1. quit the Creative Cloud desktop application
2. from the Go menu in the Finder, choose Go to Folder
3. paste in this path and click Go:
4. In the window that opens, you should see a list of files including com.adobe.accmac.plist
5. click on com.adobe.accmac.plist and rename it com.adobe.accmac.plist.old. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to change the extension to .old.
6. start the Creative Cloud desktop application again.
Please give that a try, and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your help and patience here.
I was experiencing the same issue and your steps worked. Thank you!
Sorry for the late reply, i didn't realize your response was posted on the discussion board-- I thought it was a follow-up email only. Your steps worked perfectly for me as well. Thanks so much!